Photographer Neely Coeur Fox has first-hand knowledge on just how difficult it can be for young mothers to perceive their new post-pregnancy bodies, which used to be impeccable not so long ago, but changed dramatically after childbirth. So, Neely decided to organize photoshoots that would help women to change the way they feel about themselves and to see their own special beauty — the beauty of motherhood.
She shared her hopes and goals for the project in a blog post. The response was amazing, as Neely received emails from about 30 women and 16 of them agreed to be photographed. Continue reading »
Swiss photographer Stephen Shaher traveled all over America, from coast to coast, and took pictures of things that he remembered most of all – cheap food and waitresses who served it.
White Spot Cafe
Trinidad, Colorado, October 1, 2004
Order: steamed burrito with beef, tea, Diet Coke ($ 7.34)
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- Shai-Hulud and Dream Worlds: Fantasy Illustrations by Marc Simonetti
- Funny Comics With Unexpected Endings By Scribbly G
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Couple Decided To Take Their Engagement Photos At The Grocery Store They Shop At, And The End Result Might Make You Smile
- Cat Protection From Mind Control With Tin Foil Hats
- Dreams and Fear: The Epic Illustrations by Alexey Yegorov
- Griffin Microsheen Used To Have Some Interesting Shoe Polish Ads In The 1950s