Photographer Neely Coeur Fox has first-hand knowledge on just how difficult it can be for young mothers to perceive their new post-pregnancy bodies, which used to be impeccable not so long ago, but changed dramatically after childbirth. So, Neely decided to organize photoshoots that would help women to change the way they feel about themselves and to see their own special beauty — the beauty of motherhood.
She shared her hopes and goals for the project in a blog post. The response was amazing, as Neely received emails from about 30 women and 16 of them agreed to be photographed. Continue reading »
Swiss photographer Stephen Shaher traveled all over America, from coast to coast, and took pictures of things that he remembered most of all – cheap food and waitresses who served it.
White Spot Cafe
Trinidad, Colorado, October 1, 2004
Order: steamed burrito with beef, tea, Diet Coke ($ 7.34)
- Photographer Spent 3 Weeks In Japan And Captured Cyberpunk And Noir Film Inspired Photographs
- “Natural Beauty” Photo Series Challenges Restricting Female Body Hair Standards
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- A Photographer Combines Portraits Of Family Members To Prove How Amazing Our Genes Are
- An Artist Pranked People By Leaving Life-Sized Airpods Stickers On The Ground All Over San Francisco
- This Is How Soviets Imagined 21st Century Will Look Like: The Soviet Eera Sci-Fi Mag That Wanted To Predict The Future
- Clever Minibikes Built Out of Welded Fenders From Vintage Volkswagen Beetles
- Craftsman Makes An Incredible Stained Glass Octopus Chandeliers
- A Street Artist Creates Giant Mural In A Maximum Security Prison In California
- Realistic And Scary 3D Versions Of Childhood Movie Characters And Various Objects By Brazilian Artist