Real estate agents are the keepers of the keys – many keys. They get to see houses of all shapes and sizes, from modest to mansion, along with some truly interesting architectural choices. Just like with fashion, everyone has their own idea of what works or not and there are bound to be some design fails along the way – and real estate agents get a front-row seat to the madness. Continue reading »
Italian artist Pietro Cataudella takes his sketchbook everywhere he goes, but his drawings don’t just depict of the places he visits: they become part of the landscape. Continue reading »
Divorced Dad Who Gave Up On Real Women Now Lives With 12 Life-Size Dolls… And His Daughter Helps With Their Make-Up And Clothes
Not each daughter can be thrilled if their dad crammed his home with glamorous life-size female dolls – but Rhiannon Bevan says it “warms her heart” to see her father so completely satisfied. Her double divorcee dad Dean buys his 12 buddies bras, celebrates their birthdays, does their make-up, clothes them and shares a bed with one. Continue reading »
What would your dream home look like? Would it be a rustic farm hidden deep in the woods or maybe a penthouse in Manhattan? Would the interior design be more traditional or perhaps a reflection of all the latest trends? While it is fun to think about the perfect house or flat, the reality of real estate listings is far harsher, and the choices are often really scarce. Thanks to a blog called Terrible Real Estate Agent Photos, we want to share with you how, ahem, creative some of the listings can get. Continue reading »
If you think you’re an avid film fan, you still have not seen works of Christopher Moloney.
Both journalist and photographer, he does a lot of traveling with one goal: to photograph the places where the most famous scenes of Hollywood were filmed. Yet, the story doesn’t end just there. Photos of the original scene are superimposed at the actual place, giving an incredible contrast as well as similarity!
Scroll down and see for yourself! Continue reading »
Instagrammer @iguunii has been blessing the web with her Disney mash-up art. She’s created hundreds of posts with our favorite Disney ladies throughout their relationships. From Prince Eric lovingly holding a pregnant Ariel, to Pocahontas and John lounging on a boat with a glass of champers, it’s easy to see why her Instagram boasts more than 70 thousand followers. If you spent most of your life wondering how the relationships of Disney’s golden girls ended, then the page is definitely worth a look. Continue reading »
What If Abstract Models Were Real People? Photographer Imagines What The Subjects In Famous Paintings Would Look Like!
In her Real Life Models series Hungarian photographer Flora Borsi (previously) imagines what real life models of strange abstract paintings would have looked like. Through some pretty hilarious photo manipulation Borsi examines the models for paintings by Kees van Dongen, Rudolf Hausner, and Picasso among others. Continue reading »
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Bizarre Pictures Of The Beatles Cover Session For the Album “Yesterday And Today” In 1966
- This 19th-Century Tool Box Is Meticulously Designed To Hold 300 Tools
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- Science Rends The Veil: The Mysterious Photo Collection Of Edward Bateman
- The Magnificent Cosplay Photography Of Paul Hillier
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- Russian Photographer Xenie Zasetskaya Captures Very Exceptional Photo Portraits
- This Is How NYC Central Park Would Have Looked Based On A Rejected Design From 1858