Did you know that some horses can grow a mustache? More common in certain breeds such than others, it can occur to any horse that carries the right gene, male or female. The internet seems to be divided in their opinions regarding the mustachioed mares. Continue reading »
According to photographer Andy Yeung: “I drew inspiration from the anime Ghost in the shell (1995), in which Hong Kong was a model in terms of street scenes and general atmosphere. In the movie, Kai Tak Airport was in full operation. But in reality, it it’s no longer existed – it was shut down in 1998. Hong Kong is a fast-changing city. The old is being replaced by the new. So I intend to capture the old Hong Kong before it’s gone forever. I hope I can get people to take notice of the beauty of old Hong Kong and try to preserve the old by creating the images from my perspective.” Continue reading »
According to Portuguese artist Alberto Achega Leitão: “I found some lost photographs taken by my father. After I saw these images, I started remembering old times and old friends. However, I did not remember everyone. So I decided to draw over those I do not remember very well. The less detailed a person is, the less I remember that person.” Continue reading »
Nicole Kidman in editorial “A Day to Remember” for Vogue Germany, August 2013. Photographer: Bruce Weber. Continue reading »
Where were you on November 4th, 2008?
The site, rememberhope.com, invites people to share their memories of election night, November 2nd, 2008. Everyone who wishes to can post a video, a photo, or write a few words about what they saw or heard, how they felt, etc. The idea is to create a visual documentary of that night through the eyes of people that participated.
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Turkish Artist Hossein Diba Creates These Creepy Realistic Recreations Of “The Simpsons” Characters That Will Give You Nightmares
- Cats Are Not Lazy, They Have Many Important Jobs
- This Facebook Group Is Dedicated To Recreating Terrible Amateur Art, Here Are The Weirdest Entries
- Photographer Analyzes Brain Waves To Construct Portraits Of People’s Ideal Selves
- Artist Avner Geller Perfectly Illustrates Things He Has Accidentally Overheard
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- Metal Albums Look Much Less Scary With Googly Eyes
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of The Grateful Dead’s Wall Of Sound, 1974