Robin Schwartz is a 60-year-old professional photographer who lives in New Jersey with her husband, Robert Forman, daughter, Amelia, and five companion animals. Robin received a Master of Fine Arts in Photography from Pratt Institute and her photographs are held in several museum collections, including The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Museum of Modern Art, The Smithsonian American Art Museum, Washington, D.C. and The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. Continue reading »
Photographer, graphics and design artist, Robin Behal a.k.a. Robin Bery / Rob Bery has started shooting and be interested more deeply in photography and its processing around year 2005. Althouhgt He has been using photography in past account on his graphics design creation. After he bought better digital camera he began attend to things and moments which had to be captured in his way. These days he puts a lot of energy and time to the photography and it has become as a high priority of his creation…
His mainly works are focused on portraits, fashion, glamour and other types of photography.
More works, not jost only the photographs are placed on his main site.
Robin lives in Brno / Czech Republic.
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Artist Alexander Orlov Reimagined Famous Brand Logos in a New Futuristic Way
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos