Amelia And The Animals By Robin Schwartz
Robin Schwartz is a 60-year-old professional photographer who lives in New Jersey with her husband, Robert Forman, daughter, Amelia, and five companion animals. Robin received a Master of Fine Arts in Photography from Pratt Institute and her photographs are held in several museum collections, including The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Museum of Modern Art, The Smithsonian American Art Museum, Washington, D.C. and The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
For her impressive photography project titled “Amelia and the Animals”, Robin Schwartz documented her daughter Amelia’s adventures among the animals. Since she was three-and-a-half, Amelia has been posing with all manner of critters, including tigers, kangaroos, elephants, deer and more.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Berlin Love”: Minimalist Architecture in Surreal Photography By Simone Hutsch
- Hilarious Comics With Unexpectedly Dark Endings By ‘Perry Bible Fellowship’
- Holi – A Kolkata Experience: Colorful Photo Series By Shubhayu Dasgupta
- “Life is Good”: Sensual Close-Up Photography by Alisa Karin
- “See The Extraordinary And Make It Still More Extraordinary”: Contemporary Art Paintings By Stanislav Plutenko
- The Original and Outrageous 1979 Cocaine Calendar
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Romantic Photos of the ’60s Couples
- “Iconic Covers”: Russian Designer Represents Famous Album Covers as Icons
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation