Urban Photographer Roman Robroek Spent 5 Years Scouring The Continent For The Grandest Examples Of Forgotten Architectural Beauty
Dutch photographer Roman Robroek captures some of the most hauntingly beautiful spaces in pristine detail using only natural light. Roman’s fascination with these modern day ruins began along with his career in urban photography. Throughout his travels photographing buildings, he’d inevitably stumble across a great number of abandoned structures, many of them impressive in scope and size. Continue reading »
University of Chicago sophomore Sasha Trubetskoy spent a few weeks designing this amazing subway-style transit map of all the roads in the Roman Empire circa 125 AD. Trubetskoy pulled data from numerous sources, but took liberties where the history is fuzzy. Continue reading »
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist