Were you there? Did you scream hysterially as The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Osmonds, The Bay City Rollers, or one of the dreamy Davids – Dave Clarke, David Cassidy, David Essex and David Bowie – performed? Was that you being led away in a state of ecstatic hysteria out as Charlie Watts carried on regardless? Did you ‘Love Paul’?
If you or someone you know appears in any of this gallery, do let us know. Did you recover from the rock-induced rapture? Or does Dave or any surviving member of one of the ‘Thes’ make you gibber and wail? Continue reading »
In this image released by Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario, doctors have spotted what looks like the face of a screaming man in an ultrasound of a testicular tumor. The startling image jumped out at them while scrolling through scans of a 45-year-old patient suffering from severe testicular pain. The picture went viral after it was published in the journal “Urology” and it’s been compared to sightings of the Virgin Mary on toast or grilled cheese sandwiches. (Queen’s University/The Canadian Press)
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Breathtaking Photos Of Isolated Tribes From All Around The World
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Royal Meteorological Society: The Winners of Weather Photographer of the Year Competition 2021
- Campaign for National Parks Photography Competition 2021