Lifeguards from the South Florida area gathered at the Juno Beach Pier on Tuesday to participate in a competition sponsored by the United States Lifesaving Association. In choppy waters they raced about two miles on their long boards around the pier and then ran 100 yards carrying their boards.
Photos by Taylor Jones/The Palm Beach Post.
Jen Noonan of Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue rides a wave toward the halfway point flag set up on the beach. Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Russian Artist Draw Interesting Pupils Of The Eyes, Here Are 11 Of Them
- This Photographer Creates Paintings That Are Actually Photos
- Single Guy Recreates His Twin Sister’s Baby Photos Using A Cat
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976