Over the past year, silver-coloured beggars have been spotted on the streets and highways of many Indonesian cities, and have become the focus of local and media attention due to their shapely appearance. Locals call they ‘manusia silver’. The beggars in Indonesia have become increasingly popular. Continue reading »
These seven sided commemoratives weigh 8g and have a diameter of 40mm. The last picture is for comparison and shows the item next to a 50p coin – perfect to add to albums and collections. Continue reading »
Russian artist Roman Booteen has carved one of the most intriguing ‘Hobo nickels‘ we’ve ever seen. Continue reading »
Nick Greco has a really original method of jewelry creation. The jeweler chose to make his products from old silver forks. The result is very impressive. Why silver forks? There is no univocal answer. Nick Greco is from Greek. He lives and works on a small Greek archipelago of Cyclades. When you look at these rings and bracelets, it is very hard to believe that before you are recycled forks. Here is a small collection of works by this author so you can see it yourself. Continue reading »
The Silver Cross Surf – Aston Martin Edition pram. Silver Cross are only manufacturing 800 of the model worldwide. Each comes with its own certificate of authenticity and an engraved brushed chrome plaque confirming that each pram is one of a limited edition. The pram will be available exclusively from Harrods for £2,000 by pre-order from Thursday 28th February 2013.
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- This Underwater Observatory in Lake Zug in Switzerland Looks Like a Real Life ‘Truman Show’ Door
- Mira Petrova’s Illustrations Will Make You Think About Your Waste
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- Photographer Gets Lost In The Beauty Of Tokyo’s Neon Streets At Night
- Members Of Magog MC By John Crawford
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!