Photographers Terence Donovan and Brian Duffy, well known for their catchy portraits of models, musicians and actors, shape our image of the Swinging Sixties, are as widely known as the stars and socialites they shot, and perhaps just as infamous as well.
These were self-made boys from the poor East End of London. Donovan excels with his fashion photography, narrating series and moving portraits of female and male models. Duffy shot iconic photographs of famous models and personalities like Grace Coddington, Jane Birkin, Mick Jagger and Michael Caine. Continue reading »
The Sixties were a time of social upheaval and calls for change in the US and much of the Western world.
To celebrate the grassroots countercultural movements of the 1960s, we’ve hand picked some of our favorite protest signs from this decade. To mix things up, we felt we had to throw throw in a couple of very reactionary signs as well. We think these conservative views illustrate some of the mainstream thinking a lot of progressive people felt so fed up about, to the point where drugs and loud music became a perfectly reasonable responses. Continue reading »
Hollywood actress Nicole Kidman reveals she has been known to be the party girl of all party girls while filming her Brigitte Bardot inspired Cruise 2014 campaign for Jimmy Choo. Continue reading »
- Amazing Rare Photographs of The Romanovs’ Final Ball In Color, St Petersburg, Russia 1903
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- Meet A Woman Who Keeps 500 Plants In Her Brooklyn Apartment
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- Clever Tables That Create An Illusion Animals Are Emerging From Water
- “When God Comes Back”: Dark Brutal Macabre Illustrations by Ash Thorp
- Best NASA Pictures of 2020
- The Most Controversial Ultrarealistic Art Sculptures By Patricia Piccinini
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Tiny Miniature Crochet Animals By Mohustore