Korean couple Danbi Shin and Seok Li are two halves of the same whole—even if they’re 6,863 miles apart. Since Danbi currently lives in New York and Seok Li is based in Seoul, the couple bridges the distance by collaborating on their Half&Half photo project. While they’re on video calls, Danbi and Seok will simultaneously capture a photograph in their different locations. Continue reading »
1. 5.56×45 loaded with a steel projectile in a copper half-jacket to protect the bore
2. 5.56mm XM216 SPIW Flechette
3. 7.62/.220 Salvo Squeezebore
Continue reading »
The cargo ship Rena is split in two and sits on a reef near Tauranga, New Zealand. The Greek-owned Rena ran aground on Astrolabe Reef 14 miles from Tauranga Harbour on October 5, spewing heavy fuel oil into the seas in what has been described as New Zealand’s worst maritime environmental disaster. (Maritime New Zealand/Associated Press) Click image to zoom.
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Brilliant Book Dedications