A streamliner is a vehicle incorporating streamlining in a shape providing reduced air resistance. The term is applied to high-speed railway trainsets of the 1930s to 1950s, and to their successor “bullet trains”. Less commonly, the term is applied to fully faired recumbent bicycles. Continue reading »
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Amazing Portraits Of Louis Coulon And His 11-Foot Beard As A Nest For His Cats
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation