We all have our own «weird stuff» that we have to deal with on a daily basis. And that’s super cool because that’s what makes us human. You know the kind of things we’re talking about; some people refuse to eat unless they have a knife, some people have a fear of looking into a mirror in a dark room, others avoid stepping on sidewalk cracks — all these quirks are common, and we all have them. Do you recognize yourself in any of these joyful illustrations? Continue reading »
So many things happen to a girl every day: some sad, some funny, some just downright absurd. Talented illustrator Sarah Andersen knows how to express all of the different facets of a girl’s life perfectly through her unique comic strips.
Here are some of the best one’s we’ve found. We’re sure every girl will understand them! Continue reading »
Michael Phelps is back in the water, sort of. The Speedo-clad superhero of the U.S. Olympic swim team is taking the world’s fanciest bath in a new Louis Vuitton ad. In a new ad for Louis Vuitton, Phelps can be seen partially submersed in a tub while wearing a suit and a pair of goggles with a duffle bag from the French fashion house sits conveniently beside him on a towel. The campaign was reportedly shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz. Continue reading »
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Photographer Captured Amazing Photos of Christmas Tree Decorated with Goats in Morocco
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Russian Pixel Melancholy by Dmitry Bogolyubov
- Artist Carves Tiny Birds Under A Microscope To Make The Outside World Disappear
- Photographer Decided To Include People In Her Photographic Series “Cats In Venice” And Something Beautiful Happened