Ivan Tao is a Malaysian artist who’s majorly influenced by the impressionism art period. It’s evident in his portraits of Natalie Portman and Hellboy as he uses quick brush strokes in order to approximate the likeness of the two without going into heavy refinement or detail. His penchant for wispy and flowing brush strokes also gives his pieces an ethereal dream-like quality. Continue reading »
The hidden imperfections strewn across peoples’ faces due to sun exposure have been revealed in an illuminating photo series.
New York-based model-turned-photographer, Cara Phillips used ultraviolet light to show the age spots that would otherwise go unnoticed under the guise of a healthy tan. Inspired by medical photos from doctors’ offices and websites, Ms Phillips invited her subjects to keep their eyes closed for her somewhat sobering black and white portraits. Continue reading »
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- Shai-Hulud and Dream Worlds: Fantasy Illustrations by Marc Simonetti
- Funny Comics With Unexpected Endings By Scribbly G
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Cat Protection From Mind Control With Tin Foil Hats
- Spectacular Photographs of Newcastle in the 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!
- Griffin Microsheen Used To Have Some Interesting Shoe Polish Ads In The 1950s