Model-Turned-Photographer Shoots Subjects Under UV Light To Reveal Shocking Sun Damage
The hidden imperfections strewn across peoples’ faces due to sun exposure have been revealed in an illuminating photo series.
New York-based model-turned-photographer, Cara Phillips used ultraviolet light to show the age spots that would otherwise go unnoticed under the guise of a healthy tan. Inspired by medical photos from doctors’ offices and websites, Ms Phillips invited her subjects to keep their eyes closed for her somewhat sobering black and white portraits.
Credits: The Daily Mail
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- The Apocalypse Of Pop Culture By Filip Hodas
- Is It A Billboard? No, It’s A Building!