Model-Turned-Photographer Shoots Subjects Under UV Light To Reveal Shocking Sun Damage
The hidden imperfections strewn across peoples’ faces due to sun exposure have been revealed in an illuminating photo series.
New York-based model-turned-photographer, Cara Phillips used ultraviolet light to show the age spots that would otherwise go unnoticed under the guise of a healthy tan. Inspired by medical photos from doctors’ offices and websites, Ms Phillips invited her subjects to keep their eyes closed for her somewhat sobering black and white portraits.
Credits: The Daily Mail
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Fabulous Portrait Photos of Celebrities Taken by Patrick Lichfield
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- The Fantastic, Beautiful and Colorful Mosaic Portraits by Charis Tsevis
- Poetic, Emotional and Minimalist Photographs by Kersti K
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them