In a typical art exhibition, you’re expected to keep your hands behind your back, maintain a respectful distance from the artwork, put cameras away and, above all else, refrain from touching anything. But the Magic Art Exhibition in Hangzhou, China, is not your run-of-the-mill show. Recently opened at the Hangzhou Peace International Exhibition and Conference Center, the 2012 Magic Art show has captivated audiences, in part, because they can get up close and personal with the artwork … and take lots of pictures. Photos by Reuters. Continue reading »
A sand rail kicks up sand at Oldsmobile Hill at the Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area during the start of the Thanksgiving weekend in Glamis, Calif., Nov. 24. The holiday weekend brings tens of thousands of people out to ride the sand dunes with their buggies, sand rails and bikes. Photo received Nov. 27. (Gene Blevins / Reuters) Continue reading »
Yes, it’s real. Nothern Territory News photographer Katrina Bridgeford took this amazing front page photograph of Brutus, a 5.5m (~18 feets) saltwater croc, giving a boatload of tourists a moment they’ll never forget on the Adelaide River, just over 100km south of Darwin, Australia, last week. The huge saltwater crocodile, which is missing its right front leg (a shark issue), is a favourite with tourists on the Adelaide River Jumping Croc Cruises, because he loves his meal of buffalo meat and always puts on a good show for it. (Katrina Bridgeford/Nothern Territory News)
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?