Photo of the Day: Monster Croc Brutus Thrills Australian Tourists
Yes, it’s real. Nothern Territory News photographer Katrina Bridgeford took this amazing front page photograph of Brutus, a 5.5m (~18 feets) saltwater croc, giving a boatload of tourists a moment they’ll never forget on the Adelaide River, just over 100km south of Darwin, Australia, last week. The huge saltwater crocodile, which is missing its right front leg (a shark issue), is a favourite with tourists on the Adelaide River Jumping Croc Cruises, because he loves his meal of buffalo meat and always puts on a good show for it. (Katrina Bridgeford/Nothern Territory News)
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist