A new toilet with transparent walls recently opened up in Shiyanhu Park, Changsha City, Hunan Province, China. It’s up high enough so that people outside in the park can’t see you, but the same can’t be said about anyone who might want to go to the bathroom at the same time as you. Continue reading »
Japanese artist Isana Yamada creates clear resin whales that contain miniature worlds. The six whale project, titled Samsara, represents the six realms in Buddhist cosmology: the Heavenly Realm, the Asura, the Animal Realm, Hell, the Ghost Realm, and the Human Realm; Samsara is Sanskrit for the cycle of death and rebirth. Continue reading »
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Amazing Portraits Of Louis Coulon And His 11-Foot Beard As A Nest For His Cats