Staying in this rolling hotel is known to be the ultimate polar-bear tour. You leave the hotel each day for excursions with a biologist. And you won’t just get to see the animals, you’ll get to understand them: their behaviour as well as the problems they face with climate change. Continue reading »
Tundra collective has infilled the D Museum in Seoul with an immersive, interactive installation made up of thousands of luminous hexagonal cells. ‘My whale (inner revision)’ comprises a series of projectors that beam colored light onto a curved wall surrounding visitors, forming an audio-visual effect that brings the sounds of a whale to life. The patterns and accompanying sounds give viewers an experience akin to swimming alongside whales, encountering their vibrations and singing. Continue reading »
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!