Tundra Lodge Rolling Hotel: Sleep Among Polar Bears In The Middle Of The Arctic
Staying in this rolling hotel is known to be the ultimate polar-bear tour. You leave the hotel each day for excursions with a biologist. And you won’t just get to see the animals, you’ll get to understand them: their behaviour as well as the problems they face with climate change.
You’ll stay at a moving hotel, the Tundra Lodge, so you can spend every minute possible with the polar bears. There are biologists at the lodge, as well as photographers so you can learn all about photography as well as the bears.
Every day, you’ll head out in Polar Rovers, special vehicles built to cross the tundra, which sit high on their wheels. This is because sometimes the polar bears like to lean against the rovers, and they’re bigger than you might think.
It’s not a cheap adventure, but it sure is special. Make sure you book well in advance, because this rolling hotel is very popular.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing
- Dad And Daughter Recreates Iconic Scenes From 73 Famous Movies And TV Series