Tundra Lodge Rolling Hotel: Sleep Among Polar Bears In The Middle Of The Arctic
Staying in this rolling hotel is known to be the ultimate polar-bear tour. You leave the hotel each day for excursions with a biologist. And you won’t just get to see the animals, you’ll get to understand them: their behaviour as well as the problems they face with climate change.
You’ll stay at a moving hotel, the Tundra Lodge, so you can spend every minute possible with the polar bears. There are biologists at the lodge, as well as photographers so you can learn all about photography as well as the bears.
Every day, you’ll head out in Polar Rovers, special vehicles built to cross the tundra, which sit high on their wheels. This is because sometimes the polar bears like to lean against the rovers, and they’re bigger than you might think.
It’s not a cheap adventure, but it sure is special. Make sure you book well in advance, because this rolling hotel is very popular.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Friend Asks A Photographer To Babysit Their Cat, Gets Purrfect Photos
- Things Full Of Beans That Shouldn’t Be Full Of Beans
- This Man Photoshopped Himself into Stock Photos and it’s Perfect
- Stunning Photos from the NASA’s Apollo Space Mission to the Moon and Back
- Daredevil Ukrainian Stalkers Took Stunning Photos Inside The Chernobyl Exclusion Zone In 2019
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- How Remote Russian Places Would Look Like If They Had A Bit More Care
- This is What Politics Looks Like When You Delete Men from the Pictures
- Total Strangers Who Could Actually Be Identical Twins
- When Photos Looked Like Paintings: Dreamy Landscape Photographs Taken By Leonard Misonne