Artist Shows The Contrast Between The Two Worlds That Our Children Currently Live In By Combining Photos
Turkish artist Uğur Gallenkuş is showcasing just how tragic the contrast in daily life can be between these two parts of our planet.
According to an artist: “Hello Everyone, I’m Uğur Gallenkuş from Istanbul, Turkey. I create collages juxtaposing two images, including the work of some of today’s most intrepid photojournalists. Continue reading »
News broadcasts and stories on social media highlight the casualties and destruction of war in the Middle East. It’s a sad truth that daily life in the Middle East is the polar opposite of the relatively peaceful culture that many of us in the Western world know. Artist Uğur Gallenkuş is showcasing just how tragic the contrast in daily life can be between these two parts of our planet. Continue reading »
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Design Crowd Issued A Challenge To Create The Worst Ad, And The Contestants Have Delivered