Side-By-Side Photos Show How Tragically Different Life Is In War-Torn Countries
News broadcasts and stories on social media highlight the casualties and destruction of war in the Middle East. It’s a sad truth that daily life in the Middle East is the polar opposite of the relatively peaceful culture that many of us in the Western world know. Artist Uğur Gallenkuş is showcasing just how tragic the contrast in daily life can be between these two parts of our planet.
Gallenkuş has combined two photos – one a scene from regular life or pop culture in the West, and the other of chaos that comes from war and oppression. The result is a single heartbreaking image of two different worlds.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Someone Used The New Snapchat Filter On Game Of Thrones Characters
- Welcome to the Saddest 1980s Mall in America
- “Straight Out Of Inception”: Enthralling Optical Illusion Bookstore Will Draw You Into A World Of Fantasy
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- Japan’s Hottest New Instagram Model Is An 84-Year-Old In His Grandson’s Clothes And He Looks Amazing
- Paris Just Before WWII: Stunning Photos Capture Daily Life Of The French Capital In The 1930s
- “The Owls Are Not What They Seem”: Magical Pictures Of Owls By Daniel J Nevares
- 16 Ironic Comic Strips Every Girl will Understand