Side-By-Side Photos Show How Tragically Different Life Is In War-Torn Countries
News broadcasts and stories on social media highlight the casualties and destruction of war in the Middle East. It’s a sad truth that daily life in the Middle East is the polar opposite of the relatively peaceful culture that many of us in the Western world know. Artist Uğur Gallenkuş is showcasing just how tragic the contrast in daily life can be between these two parts of our planet.
Gallenkuş has combined two photos – one a scene from regular life or pop culture in the West, and the other of chaos that comes from war and oppression. The result is a single heartbreaking image of two different worlds.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Cute Fashionable Animal Clay Dolls By Valentina Gekova
- “Paradise Warfare”: The Superb Illustrations of Amin Faramarzian
- The Emotive Pastel Portraits by Tammy Gabriel
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Turkish Artist Makes Collages You Probably Wouldn’t Expect