Side-By-Side Photos Show How Tragically Different Life Is In War-Torn Countries
News broadcasts and stories on social media highlight the casualties and destruction of war in the Middle East. It’s a sad truth that daily life in the Middle East is the polar opposite of the relatively peaceful culture that many of us in the Western world know. Artist Uğur Gallenkuş is showcasing just how tragic the contrast in daily life can be between these two parts of our planet.
Gallenkuş has combined two photos – one a scene from regular life or pop culture in the West, and the other of chaos that comes from war and oppression. The result is a single heartbreaking image of two different worlds.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- A Collection Of Genius Designs That Are So Creative They Should Receive An Award
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- Beautiful Early Entries Of The 2020 Sony World Photography Awards
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- Stunning Photos Of The Abandoned Armoured Repair Factory In Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove
- 93-Year-Old Grandma & Her Grandson Dress-Up In Ridiculous Outfits, And It’s Brilliant
- Fabulous Photos of Christmas Shopping In New York City, December 1910