Side-By-Side Photos Show How Tragically Different Life Is In War-Torn Countries
News broadcasts and stories on social media highlight the casualties and destruction of war in the Middle East. It’s a sad truth that daily life in the Middle East is the polar opposite of the relatively peaceful culture that many of us in the Western world know. Artist Uğur Gallenkuş is showcasing just how tragic the contrast in daily life can be between these two parts of our planet.
Gallenkuş has combined two photos – one a scene from regular life or pop culture in the West, and the other of chaos that comes from war and oppression. The result is a single heartbreaking image of two different worlds.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- Photographer Captures The Lives Of People Living In Yakutia, One Of The Coldest Regions In Russia
- GPS Trackers That Show Cats’ Activity During The Night
- No Necks! There’s an Instagram Account That Posts Animals Without Necks.
- This Is How Surrealism, Sweetness, and Eroticism Are Linked – The Beautiful Bizarre Art by Relm
- Cleverly Pointing Out The Ironies Of Life Through the Socially Disturbing Illustrations of Jeff Mahannah
- End Embarrassment: The Playful and Fun Toilet Paper Rolls from Japan
- 20 Award-Winning Photos Capture the Terror and Beauty of Giving Birth During the Pandemic
- An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati
- Marcelo Ventura Reimagines The Concept of Pop Culture Characters in Dark-Style Illustrations