Side-By-Side Photos Show How Tragically Different Life Is In War-Torn Countries
News broadcasts and stories on social media highlight the casualties and destruction of war in the Middle East. It’s a sad truth that daily life in the Middle East is the polar opposite of the relatively peaceful culture that many of us in the Western world know. Artist Uğur Gallenkuş is showcasing just how tragic the contrast in daily life can be between these two parts of our planet.
Gallenkuş has combined two photos – one a scene from regular life or pop culture in the West, and the other of chaos that comes from war and oppression. The result is a single heartbreaking image of two different worlds.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Here Are The Most Interesting Things This Geologist Found On Google Earth
- “Float Around”: Photos From Nirvana’s Underwater “Nevermind” Shoot
- Cute Illustrations Remind Us Why Pregnant Women Deserve Our Seats More Than We Do
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- Artist Illustrates Honest Feelings That We Keep To Ourselves In 22 Candy Heart Comics
- An Incredibly Effective Way To Develop Your Child’s Math Skills With LEGO Blocks
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- 35 Examples Of Incredibly Bad Design
- Beautiful Rare Black And White Photographs Of 20 Year Old Norma Jeane Dougherty (Later Marilyn Monroe) On Malibu Beach In 1946