The Artist and Brazilian designer Tom Veiga is the creator of the Waves Series illustrations. The bold yet simplistic cubist illustrations are inspired by the shapes, sensations and feelings that waves, sun and surfing evoke.
His work is characterized by many colors, moving in a few strokes, he always tries to explore each wave in details and to reflect the wave with a design vision. Tom also uses his art as a form of environment awareness. He is a member of Save The Waves, a foundation that aims to preserve the oceans and beaches, of the Ocean Artists Society and of Surfrider Foundation. Continue reading »
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s