All new Billabong x Tom Veiga Collection
The Artist and Brazilian designer Tom Veiga is the creator of the Waves Series illustrations. The bold yet simplistic cubist illustrations are inspired by the shapes, sensations and feelings that waves, sun and surfing evoke.
His work is characterized by many colors, moving in a few strokes, he always tries to explore each wave in details and to reflect the wave with a design vision. Tom also uses his art as a form of environment awareness. He is a member of Save The Waves, a foundation that aims to preserve the oceans and beaches, of the Ocean Artists Society and of Surfrider Foundation.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes