The Venus by Botticelli, from the painting The Birth of Venus, is turned into a Japanese articulated doll with this amazing creation of the Russian artist Anna Kozlova. A beautiful porcelain figurine, entirely hand-painted, which pays tribute to one of the major works of the Art history. Continue reading »
Steve Jobs’s yacht was has been unveiled in a Dutch shipyard, where the unusual boat designed by Jobs and famed minimalist designer Philippe Starck was christened “Venus”, after the Roman goddess of love, beauty, sex, fertility, prosperity and victory.
According to Dutch website OneMoreThing, the finished ship was launched at shipbuilder Koninklijke De Vries in Aalsmeer in the Netherlands. Jobs’s widow Laurene and three of their children, Reed, Aaron and Eve, were at the ceremony. Continue reading »
Tennis star Venus Williams is all set to relaunch her fashion label EleVen at the Sony Ericsson Open tennis tournament in Miami after a break of four years. Founded in 2012, the fashion label was forced off shelves after the bankruptcy of retailer Steve & Barry’s. The label that was originally created for chain store Steve & Barry’s reportedly went into liquidation in 2008. Continue reading »
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Artist Draws Lighthearted Comics To Stay Sane In Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Twisted & Satirical Pop Culture Characters By Dan LuVisi
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!