Photographer Brent Stirton Captured Magnificent Images Of Mursi Warriors Of The Omo Valley In Ethiopia
Brent Stirton is a senior staff photographer at Getty Images and four times a World Press Photo winner. On his travels Brent encountered a fair amount of conflict, including a tribal skirmish over a strip of land that resulted in the death of nine people. Continue reading »
Taishi Arimura is a young graphic designer based in Tokyo. At the age of 25, his eclectic body of work contains humor, wit and beauty – everything one would want in a visual designer. In one particular series of works, Arimura uses imitation food samples and actual instant noodle packaging to create ‘noodle warriors.’ We don’t know whether we want to watch them fight, or eat them. Continue reading »
More than 100 life-size terracotta warriors have added to the Terracotta Army of China’s Qin Dynasty as archaeologists announced on Monday about the new statues that have been excavated on the outskirts of Xi’an province in China.
The new terracotta warriors, about 110, were unearthed at an excavation site inside the No1 pit of the Museum of Qin Terracotta Warriors and Horses, which is actually the mausoleum of Qin Dynasty’s Qin Shi Huang (221-210 BC), the first emperor of China.
A member of an archaeology team unearths the head of a terracotta warrior inside the No.1 pit of the Museum of Qin Terracotta Warriors and Horses, on the outskirts of Xi’an, 11 June, 2012. (Reuters) Continue reading »
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- These Awkward Vintage Christmas Album Covers
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Photographer Brent Stirton Captured Magnificent Images Of Mursi Warriors Of The Omo Valley In Ethiopia
- Fascinating Vintage Photographs of Dutch Men In Traditional Volendam Worker Pants