Battle Of Helm’s Deep Made from Lego
Based on the layout of Helm’s Deep featured in Peter Jackson’s film adaptation, this 150,000 brick set piece is astounding. The artists, who go by the names Rich-K and Big J, apparently, nail the atmosphere and scale of the conflict of one Lord of the Rings most iconic scenes. At the time these photos were taken, the model was about 90% complete, with an estimated four months worth of work. The time, money and personal investment that must have gone into this project is impressive.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- This Japanese Artists Creates Realistic 3D Portraits Of People’s Cats
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Jakarta Built A Surburban Village On Top Of A City Mall
- This Mural Was Painted Upside-Down To Reflect Off Of The Water
- Awkward Vintage Photos of Celebrities Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- This Artist Redraws Photos Of People In Their Twitter Profile, And The Results Are Funny!