Historic Photo Changed to Modern Art Through Stencils
This is the original photo. “Beatlemania. October 1965, London, England, UK. Policemen struggle to restrain young Beatles fans outside Buckingham Palace as The Beatles receive their MBEs (Member of the British Empire) in 1965.” Let’s take a deep into the process below.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- No Necks! There’s an Instagram Account That Posts Animals Without Necks.
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Before Bikini: Cool Photos of Women in Swimsuits From the 1930s
- Cleverly Pointing Out The Ironies Of Life Through the Socially Disturbing Illustrations of Jeff Mahannah
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s