According to Davide Sasso (previously): “I’m Davide Sasso and this is my project titled ‘Tokyo Dream Distance’ where I tried to capture the surreal beauty of Tokyo at night with my camera.
Visiting Japan has been a dream of mine since I was a child and I finally managed to fulfill it recently. I’ve spent about two weeks in Tokyo, but I wish it had been more than that. I visited the main districts and took pictures there. I photographed mainly at night when all the lights come on in the city. I particularly enjoy the rainy days when the lights reflect and create wonderful colors. Continue reading »
Davide Sasso is a talented self-taught photographer and digital artist currently based in Novara, Italy. Davide focuses on landscaping and traveling, he shoots marvelous street and nature photography in saturated colors. Continue reading »
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Dad And Daughter Recreates Iconic Scenes From 73 Famous Movies And TV Series
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People
- Medieval Visions of Hell, Satan, Demons And Cabbalistic Signs From A 1775 Compendium Of Horrors
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove