English artist, designer and inventor Dominic Wilcox is at it again with a series of bizarrely creative inventions, only this time he enlisted kids for help. He set up an Inventors Project shop in Sunderland and South Tyneside, then asked over 450 children to draw their ideas for inventions. Wilcox then enlisted local makers and manufacturers to bring those objects to life. Continue reading »
Dominic Wilcox has created his vision of the future of transport for the exhibition ‘Dezeen and Mini Frontiers‘ during the London Design Festival. Continue reading »
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Stunning Photographs From The Inside Of Russia’s Largest Bitcoin Mine
- Photographer Joseph Philippe Bevillard Captured The Secret Lives Of Irish Travellers Revealed In Intimate Portraits
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Violent Rabbits?
- Meanwhile In “Paris Fashion Week”… Have Fashion Designers Gone Insane?
- This Instagram Account Collects The Worst Interior Designs Ideas
- 20 Strange & Unusual Pics From The Early 20th Century That You May No Longer See Today
- Manchester Girls: Photographs That Celebrate Northern Women, Their Strength And Their Style