Kid’s Crazy Inventions Turned Into Real-Life Objects
English artist, designer and inventor Dominic Wilcox is at it again with a series of bizarrely creative inventions, only this time he enlisted kids for help. He set up an Inventors Project shop in Sunderland and South Tyneside, then asked over 450 children to draw their ideas for inventions. Wilcox then enlisted local makers and manufacturers to bring those objects to life.
As you can see from the sketches below, these young minds are full of innovative and sometimes funny ideas. Some ideas are practical, like a hook to get out those last Pringles. Others ideas would make the world a happier place, like a war avoiding dome for your house. The wall-mounted paint splatter baby holder? Well, that’s just hilarious.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival