Kid’s Crazy Inventions Turned Into Real-Life Objects
English artist, designer and inventor Dominic Wilcox is at it again with a series of bizarrely creative inventions, only this time he enlisted kids for help. He set up an Inventors Project shop in Sunderland and South Tyneside, then asked over 450 children to draw their ideas for inventions. Wilcox then enlisted local makers and manufacturers to bring those objects to life.
As you can see from the sketches below, these young minds are full of innovative and sometimes funny ideas. Some ideas are practical, like a hook to get out those last Pringles. Others ideas would make the world a happier place, like a war avoiding dome for your house. The wall-mounted paint splatter baby holder? Well, that’s just hilarious.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!