Kid’s Crazy Inventions Turned Into Real-Life Objects
English artist, designer and inventor Dominic Wilcox is at it again with a series of bizarrely creative inventions, only this time he enlisted kids for help. He set up an Inventors Project shop in Sunderland and South Tyneside, then asked over 450 children to draw their ideas for inventions. Wilcox then enlisted local makers and manufacturers to bring those objects to life.
As you can see from the sketches below, these young minds are full of innovative and sometimes funny ideas. Some ideas are practical, like a hook to get out those last Pringles. Others ideas would make the world a happier place, like a war avoiding dome for your house. The wall-mounted paint splatter baby holder? Well, that’s just hilarious.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Wear Mask. Save Live”: Borat Had Made Hilarious Appearances on Major Landmarks Across the UK
- Artist Raises Thousands for Charity with Hilarious Pet Portraits
- Austria Postal Service Prints Coronavirus-Themed Stamp on Toilet Paper
- Photographer Chrissy Sparks Transforms Ordinary Women Into Glamorous Pin-Ups