This time Gunduz Aghayev (previously featured) tried to show problems of today that are still noticeable after centuries and have not been solved yet.
The artist focused on the problems of the mass following and on the fact that people tend to not act individually and are easily influenced by masses or figures of power. Continue reading »
Having created such famous series of illustrations as “Holy Selfie” and “Global Police“, painter Gunduz Agayev comes back with his new work called “Just Leaders”. In these series you will find many notorious world leaders like Libya’s Muammar Gaddafi or Russia’s Vladimir Putin.
Saddam Hussein – Iraq
Continue reading »
Illustrations by Gunduz Agayev depict police officers in the countries where human rights are abused, such as Russia, Great Britain, China, Turkey, Iran, Korea, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, India, etc. Most of the illustrations are sarcastic and critical, while some of them visualize “good police” characters. Continue reading »
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Powerful Photos Show Pope Francis Praying Alone In St. Peter’s Square
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- 6 Feet Covers: Duo Artists Re-Designed Iconic Album Covers To Promote Social Distancing
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- This Is How Some People Actually Work From Home