Russian photographer Kristina Makeeva (previously) captures girls in dresses set against beautiful landscapes around the world. She creates a stunning series of pictures showing fantasy-like images of models in dresses. The special patterns and fabrics add great magic to those incredible photos. Kristina has traveled around the world to capture the shots visiting the likes of Abu Dhabi, Moscow, and Venice. Continue reading »
Everyone deals with a critical moment in life differently. But there is something that unites all of us in face of the problem: the feeling of loneliness, and isolation, the dependance on gadgets and uncertainty. Continue reading »
Hutt Lagoon is a pink lake on the west coast near the town of Gregory. This very small town is located on a narrow spit between the ocean and the pink lagoon.
Hutt Lagoon is considered to be a salt lake with a red or pink hue due to the presence of the carotenoid-producing algae Dunaliella salina, a source of ß-carotene, a food-coloring agent and source of vitamin A. The lagoon contains the world’s largest microalgae production plant, a 250-hectare series of artificial ponds used to farm Dunaliella salina. Continue reading »
A photographer has shared a series of images highlighting the vibrant beauty of the famous hot air balloons commonly seen in Cappadocia, Turkey.
The images were taken by Kristina Makeeva (previously featured on DYT), a 29-year old photographer from Moscow, and show the balloons flying over the picturesque landscapes and valleys of the region. Known as one of the most popular places in the world for balloon rides, attracting enthusiasts and travellers year round for the experience, Cappadocia features spectacular surrealistic landscapes and breath-taking views, making it a dream destination for photographers. Continue reading »
According to photographer Kristina Makeeva (previously): “Baikal is impressive. It’s the deepest and the cleanest lake on Earth. When we were planning a trip, we didn’t even suspect it is so wonderful, majestic and fairy. We were raptured over its beauty so much, that we almost didn’t sleep all 3 days we were here.” Continue reading »
Models who use their unique looks as an advantage are very popular at the moment. It is not only humans that follow trends – it is becoming popular with cats, too. This tangerine colored cat seems to know how to make good use of his natural fur beauty. Continue reading »
Photographer Kristina Makeeva masterfully uses her camera to capture the magic of Moscow during the winter season. On January 7th, she continued to do so while celebrating Orthodox Christmas—not by going to church, but by visiting Russia’s iconic sites to reflect on her country’s beauty and history. At Moscow’s Red Square, Kremlin, and the locations of many spectacular light displays, Makeeva engaged with these dreamy settings filled with a flurry of bright lights and colorful energy. Continue reading »
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- This Guy Transformed A 1961 VW Beetle Deluxe Into A Black Matte Roadster
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden