There’s a saying that if you let a monkey write random stuff, eventually it will write Shakespeare’s Hamlet. If you transfer the analogy to photography, it would be something like this: if you see tons of random stuff, you’ll eventually see something that might look intentional, sublime, and even brilliant. Continue reading »
Maybe it was a glitch in the matrix, maybe its just a case of being in the right place at the right time – who really knows?
Perhaps the fashion designers and textile manufactures became bored at constantly having to think of bold new patterns, prints and designs so they essentially made for the entire world replicating them on everything. Whatever the story behind these synchronized fashion faux-pas there’s more than a few that will have you laughing out loud. Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Spectacular Photographs of Newcastle in the 1970s
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- Story of My F*cking Life: A Journal for Banishing the Bullsh*t, Unlocking Your Creativity, and Celebrating the Absurdity of Life
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- Artist Creates Colorful Illustrations Of Inviting And Cozy Japanese Houses
- Best Photos From 2021 International Wedding Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!
- Jail Feet’s Tattooed Feet