Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
There’s a saying that if you let a monkey write random stuff, eventually it will write Shakespeare’s Hamlet. If you transfer the analogy to photography, it would be something like this: if you see tons of random stuff, you’ll eventually see something that might look intentional, sublime, and even brilliant.
While most photographers rely on perfect planning of their shots, others, like Edas Wong, just trust their luck and instinct. He just roams the streets and tries to find something that might catch his eye. Even though his shots could be called “accidental,” they’re no less brilliant. It just blows my mind how a lucky perspective can create a metaphor, a juxtaposition, and can flow like visual poetry. It just goes to show that some things are best left in the hands of fortune.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Son Is Photoshopping His Dad Amazingly Into Movie Scenes And Unusual Places