25 People That Accidentally Dressed Like Their Surroundings
Maybe it was a glitch in the matrix, maybe its just a case of being in the right place at the right time – who really knows?
Perhaps the fashion designers and textile manufactures became bored at constantly having to think of bold new patterns, prints and designs so they essentially made for the entire world replicating them on everything. Whatever the story behind these synchronized fashion faux-pas there’s more than a few that will have you laughing out loud.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures Intimate And Unguarded Portraits Of Porn Stars
- The Earthquake Tower by Remco, ca. 1974
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Australia’s Silo Murals Make a Road Trip an Art Odyssey
- A Soviet-Era Museum In Kyrgyzstan, Built Into The Side Of A Mountain Containing over 33,000 Archeological Artifacts
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday