Honest, Valuable & Intelligent Advice And Statements Presented In A Way That Exists Somewhere Pleasantly Between Design And Typography
Adam J. Kurtz is a Brooklyn-based artist and author whose first book, 1 Page at a Time: A Daily Creative Companion has been translated into fifteen languages. In addition to personal work, he’s collaborated on products for retailers such as Urban Outfitters, Strand Bookstore, and Fishs Eddy, and made work for companies including Pepsi, Adobe and the New York Times. In 2016, he was named one of PRINT Magazine’s “15 Under 30” New Visual Artists.
In his spare time, he enjoys listening to Alanis Morissette and eating bread. Continue reading »
1. Raise your chin, straighten your shoulders — and smile!
Thousands of people love posing for holiday photographs on the beach every year. But often, not everyone is happy with how they turn out. Here are seven simple rules to help you get the most professional-looking photographs you’ve ever taken. Continue reading »
The holidays can be quite stressful—between buying gifts, coping with family, attending various functions, and realizing that mixing Jagermeister and egg nog together to make “Jag Nog” was a bad idea, it can get a bit overwhelming. Fortunately, the felines behind You Need More Sleep: Advice from Cats are here to give you all the tips you need to enjoy a joyful, peaceful, and—most importantly—restful season. Continue reading »
Good Fucking Design Advice aims to serve the needs of the greater design community for the common good.
Good Fucking Design Advice is a collaborative project between designers/educators Brian Buirge and Jason Bacher. The site originally started as a humorous side project while in graduate school and has since taken off to garner international attention. During its first year GFDA released a series of products designed to inspire the masses including shirts, posters, coffee mugs and buttons. Continue reading »
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- This Retired Cabinet Maker Goes Viral For Making Broken And Weird Furniture That Belongs In Disney Movies
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- The Superb Bizarre AR Artworks By Nikita Replyanski, A Technological Artist And Cyber Fashion Designer
- Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How Life Before AutoCAD Looked Like
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Biochemist Elzbieta Kurowska Creates Stunning Liquid Biomorphic Structures
- Inside A 1947 Boeing 377 Stratocruiser, The Largest And Fastest Aircraft In Commercial Service
- “Distant Rain”: Superb Stylish & Neon Illustrations By Igor Piwowarczyk
- Sony World Photography Awards 2020 Shortlist And Finalists