7 Fantastic Pieces Of Advice For Taking Photos On The Beach
1. Raise your chin, straighten your shoulders — and smile!
Thousands of people love posing for holiday photographs on the beach every year. But often, not everyone is happy with how they turn out. Here are seven simple rules to help you get the most professional-looking photographs you’ve ever taken.
2. Put your legs together and raise yourself up on your tiptoes. This strikes a more impressive pose and makes your legs look longer.
Also, don’t miss “6 Little Secrets To Help You Look Absolutely Perfect On Photographs”
3. Cross your legs, hold in your stomach, straighten your back and place your hands on your waist for a very flattering shot.
4. When lying on a deck chair, try to simply rest on your elbow rather than spread all of your body weight on it. Also, keep your knees together.
5. If you’re taking a photograph in profile, be careful not to stoop.
6. Do not stoop when you’re taking a shot sitting down either. In fact, avoid stooping even when you’re not taking a photograph!
7. If you’re taking a shot close up, it’s better to take it with your face and body slightly turned away from the camera, and with your chin somewhat raised
h/t: oddstuffmagazine. Photos © by Lezlli&Rose
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama