By now, most people have seen images of people posing in front of angel wing murals. Either through Colette Miller’s Global Angel Wings Project launched in LA in 2012, Kelsey Montague’s wings which became famous when Taylor Swift posed in front of one in 2014, or the numerous other murals inspired by them which continue to pop up all over the world, wing murals have become a staple on Instagram. Continue reading »
There’s a giant 26-foot-tall Knife Angel sculpture in the UK, constructed entirely out of 100,000 knives that were donated. But besides the remarkable numbers, it’s also a monument constructed out of dire necessity to remember the victims fallen to the rising knife violence in the United Kingdom and also to finally admit that there’s really a problem. Continue reading »
The Angel Oak Tree is a Southern live oak located in Angel Oak Park on Johns Island near Charleston, South Carolina. The Angel Oak Tree is estimated to be at least 400 years old. It stands 66.5 ft (20 m) tall, measures 28 ft (8.5 m) in circumference, and produces shade that covers 17,200 square feet (1,600 m2). Its longest branch distance is 187 ft. in length. Angel Oak was the 210th tree to be registered with the Live Oak Society. Continue reading »
A contestant styles a model during the 7th international festival of hairdressing art, fashion and design called “Crystal Angel” in Kiev, April 18, 2013. In photographs by Gleb Garanich / Reuters. Continue reading »
South African model Candice Swanepoel, best known for her work with luxury brand Victoria’s Secret, has added another feather to her crown by featuring in the new spring campaign by designer Prabal Gurung.
Regarded as one of the world’s top earning models, Swanepoel has earlier appeared in a number of other fashion campaigns for the likes of Tommy Hilfiger, Dolce and Gabbana, Fendi, Chanel, Betsey Johnson, Diane von Fürstenberg, Givenchy, Jean Paul Gaultier and numerous other designers. However, it was only through the luxury lingerie brand Victoria’s Secret campaigns and fashion shows that Swanepoel became a well-known name in the global fashion industry. Continue reading »
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- 1964 General Motors Bison Concept: The Future Looked So Awesome!
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Cyberpunk Street Photos In Hong Kong By Andy Knives
- Trolling Items at the Popular Furniture Store
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals