Hartigan Cosplay, who created an amazing cosplay of World of Warcraft’s Bolvar Fordragon, has won BlizzCon’s Community Showcase awards for Best Cosplay and Best in Show. The Community Showcase lets fans show off their artistic creations such as cosplay and music. Categories include Weapons and Armor, Digital Storytelling, Art Contest and various categories of cosplay. Continue reading »
The Chicago blizzard of 1979 was a major blizzard that affected northern Illinois and northwest Indiana on January 13–14, 1979. It was one of the largest Chicago snowstorms in history at the time, with 21 inches of snowfall in the two-day period. Continue reading »
“Below Zero”: French Photographer Christophe Jacrot Captures Russian City Of Norilsk Covered In A Snow Blizzard
With his series “Below Zero”, the French photographer Christophe Jacrot plunges us into the most extreme winters in the world.
Norilsk (Siberia, Russia) is the first stop on the journey. This mining city built under Stalin by prisoners to exploit underground nickel is located 200km north of the Arctic Circle. Continue reading »
For those of you who wouldn’t know, Blizzard is an American video game developer and publisher responsible for the famous, Warcraft, Diablo and Starcraft games. I really don’t know who is an author of those photos. Let’s take a look at the office of Blizzard. Continue reading »
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- No Necks! There’s an Instagram Account That Posts Animals Without Necks.
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Before Bikini: Cool Photos of Women in Swimsuits From the 1930s
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Stunning Photographs Reveal The Realities Of New Brighton, A Working Class Seaside Resort In Northern England, During The 1980s
- End Embarrassment: The Playful and Fun Toilet Paper Rolls from Japan