It began for Nadia Matievskaia, an artist from Belarus, when an art class assignment required her to paint with her breasts. She enjoyed the experience and began using her breasts in addition to traditional brushes. Continue reading »
Japanese fashion company ekoD Works has a unique sensibility. The company touts itself as specializing in “humorous art and design.” Continue reading »
If there’s one thing you see more of on the internet than boobs, it’s cats.
So innovative Japanese photographer Yuki Aoyama has done what now seems so obvious: combined the two. His collection, released in a book titled ‘Painyan’ (a pun in Japanese on the words for ‘breast’ and ‘meow’), contains 96 pages of beautiful women with cute kitties. The contented cats can be seen pawing at cleavages, settling inside blouses and even resting between two sets of breasts. Continue reading »
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- Funniest Animal Fails Caught In Panoramic Pictures
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Stunning Photographs From The Inside Of Russia’s Largest Bitcoin Mine
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove