Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
If there’s one thing you see more of on the internet than boobs, it’s cats.
So innovative Japanese photographer Yuki Aoyama has done what now seems so obvious: combined the two. His collection, released in a book titled ‘Painyan’ (a pun in Japanese on the words for ‘breast’ and ‘meow’), contains 96 pages of beautiful women with cute kitties. The contented cats can be seen pawing at cleavages, settling inside blouses and even resting between two sets of breasts.
The volume features the tagline: “Men lose control in front of breasts, but cats keep their composure.”
Yuki says that the relaxed demeanour of the cats, combined with the soft curves of a woman’s body, provides the ultimate therapeutic experience.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- Moody Animal Puns That Will Remind You That It’s OK To Be Sad
- This Artist’s Paintings Are So Realistic, You’ll Probably Think They Are Photos
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Night And Day: Striking Street Photography In Japan By James Takumi Shyegun