Japanese T-Shirt Uses Optical Illusion To Give Breasts To Even The Flat-Chested
Japanese fashion company ekoD Works has a unique sensibility. The company touts itself as specializing in “humorous art and design.”
But now ekoD is taking things one step farther with its new Illusion Grid T-shirt, which uses implied perspective to make you think you’re looking at a busty chest regardless of whether or not such the wearer’s upper body actually has such curvaceous topography.
As pictured above, when viewed from straight-ahead, the wearer of the T-shirt seems to have a pair of ample bosoms tucked into a snug top. However, a side-view reveals that neither of those impressions is accurate.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- These Russian Social Media Profile Pictures Will Blow Your Mind With Photoshop Magic
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Japanese Artist Offers Funerals for Love Dolls and Lets Customers Live out Fantasies as A Murder Victim, Blow-Up Doll or Dead Girl
- You Ride This Bike Lying Down, And It Feels Like You’re Flying
- Can You Guess Who Is Kissing In These Pics: Real Couples Or Friends?
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level