Japanese T-Shirt Uses Optical Illusion To Give Breasts To Even The Flat-Chested
Japanese fashion company ekoD Works has a unique sensibility. The company touts itself as specializing in “humorous art and design.”
But now ekoD is taking things one step farther with its new Illusion Grid T-shirt, which uses implied perspective to make you think you’re looking at a busty chest regardless of whether or not such the wearer’s upper body actually has such curvaceous topography.
As pictured above, when viewed from straight-ahead, the wearer of the T-shirt seems to have a pair of ample bosoms tucked into a snug top. However, a side-view reveals that neither of those impressions is accurate.
- Jaw-dropping Aerial Photography By Leah Kennedy
- Love Me Tender… or Else!
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- “Toy Stories”: Gabriele Galimberti Captures Portraits Of Children And Their Toys Around The World
- Photographer Antti Viitala Stunningly Captured Drone Shots Of The Surfers On South African Beach
- Bulgarian Girls Are Crazy About Getting Photographed By Turkish Photographer Ibrahim Kyoseyumer
- Gorgeous Female Portrait Photography By Joan Carol
- Schusev State Museum of Architecture
- Uncanny Resemblances Between Classic Dog Breeds And Humans Captured By Gerrard Gethings
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday