Japanese T-Shirt Uses Optical Illusion To Give Breasts To Even The Flat-Chested
Japanese fashion company ekoD Works has a unique sensibility. The company touts itself as specializing in “humorous art and design.”
But now ekoD is taking things one step farther with its new Illusion Grid T-shirt, which uses implied perspective to make you think you’re looking at a busty chest regardless of whether or not such the wearer’s upper body actually has such curvaceous topography.
As pictured above, when viewed from straight-ahead, the wearer of the T-shirt seems to have a pair of ample bosoms tucked into a snug top. However, a side-view reveals that neither of those impressions is accurate.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- “The Morning Never Came”: Amazing Fantasy Illustrations By Adrian Smith
- #NotYourValentine: Controversial Brand Honey Birdette Lingerie Flashmob Takes To Sydney
- The Only Thing More Bonkers Than This Starcraft Cosplay Is How They Made It
- Candid Snapshots Capture Everyday Life Of Vancouver Youth In The 1970s
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Someone Uploaded An Amazing Collection Of Hi-Res, Textless Movie Posters
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters