Japanese T-Shirt Uses Optical Illusion To Give Breasts To Even The Flat-Chested
Japanese fashion company ekoD Works has a unique sensibility. The company touts itself as specializing in “humorous art and design.”
But now ekoD is taking things one step farther with its new Illusion Grid T-shirt, which uses implied perspective to make you think you’re looking at a busty chest regardless of whether or not such the wearer’s upper body actually has such curvaceous topography.
As pictured above, when viewed from straight-ahead, the wearer of the T-shirt seems to have a pair of ample bosoms tucked into a snug top. However, a side-view reveals that neither of those impressions is accurate.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000