Japanese T-Shirt Uses Optical Illusion To Give Breasts To Even The Flat-Chested
Japanese fashion company ekoD Works has a unique sensibility. The company touts itself as specializing in “humorous art and design.”
But now ekoD is taking things one step farther with its new Illusion Grid T-shirt, which uses implied perspective to make you think you’re looking at a busty chest regardless of whether or not such the wearer’s upper body actually has such curvaceous topography.
As pictured above, when viewed from straight-ahead, the wearer of the T-shirt seems to have a pair of ample bosoms tucked into a snug top. However, a side-view reveals that neither of those impressions is accurate.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Collection Of Hand-Painted Movie Posters From Africa
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- This Bride Took Her Own Wedding Photos, and Then They Went Viral
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- A Couple that Recreated Scenes from “101 Dalmatians”
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Old Photos Reveal How Disney’s Animators Used a Real-Life Model to Draw Alice in Wonderland