Japanese T-Shirt Uses Optical Illusion To Give Breasts To Even The Flat-Chested
Japanese fashion company ekoD Works has a unique sensibility. The company touts itself as specializing in “humorous art and design.”
But now ekoD is taking things one step farther with its new Illusion Grid T-shirt, which uses implied perspective to make you think you’re looking at a busty chest regardless of whether or not such the wearer’s upper body actually has such curvaceous topography.
As pictured above, when viewed from straight-ahead, the wearer of the T-shirt seems to have a pair of ample bosoms tucked into a snug top. However, a side-view reveals that neither of those impressions is accurate.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- 15 Exquisite Illustrations Which Sum Up Perfectly How Much We Love Our Pets
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs