Japanese T-Shirt Uses Optical Illusion To Give Breasts To Even The Flat-Chested
Japanese fashion company ekoD Works has a unique sensibility. The company touts itself as specializing in “humorous art and design.”
But now ekoD is taking things one step farther with its new Illusion Grid T-shirt, which uses implied perspective to make you think you’re looking at a busty chest regardless of whether or not such the wearer’s upper body actually has such curvaceous topography.
As pictured above, when viewed from straight-ahead, the wearer of the T-shirt seems to have a pair of ample bosoms tucked into a snug top. However, a side-view reveals that neither of those impressions is accurate.
- Anti-Coyote Vests For Dogs Are More Punk Rock Than You’d Expect
- Tokyo Was Made For Giant Monsters, Giant Girls And Camera Tricks
- The Most Awkward Family Christmas Photos Ever
- Photos Proving Winter Is Here
- Quirky And Daring: Best Soviet Concept Cars
- New Light Sculpture By Design Bridge And Gali May Lucas Highlights Our Obsession With Staring At Screen
- Men Behaving Badly On Saucy Vintage Postcards
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of The National Geographic 2018 Photo Contest
- Artist Transforms Victorian Portraits Into Modern Pop Culture Trading Cards
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise