Japanese T-Shirt Uses Optical Illusion To Give Breasts To Even The Flat-Chested
Japanese fashion company ekoD Works has a unique sensibility. The company touts itself as specializing in “humorous art and design.”
But now ekoD is taking things one step farther with its new Illusion Grid T-shirt, which uses implied perspective to make you think you’re looking at a busty chest regardless of whether or not such the wearer’s upper body actually has such curvaceous topography.
As pictured above, when viewed from straight-ahead, the wearer of the T-shirt seems to have a pair of ample bosoms tucked into a snug top. However, a side-view reveals that neither of those impressions is accurate.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Artist Hilariously Trolls Celebrities With His Ridiculous Fan Art
- Artist Jim ‘ll Paint It Makes Crazy Pictures On Request Using Microsoft Paint
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography By Onur Alagöz
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Haunting Photos That Will Fill Your Dreams For Days
- Spectacular Winners Of The World Press Photo Award 2018
- Exploring Creative Intimacy In Photographer Chill’s NSFW Shots
- Catzillas: Giant Cats In Urban Landscapes
- Wonderful Photos Capture The Beach Lives Of North Carolina In The Summer Of 1975
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Marvelous Moody Portrait Photography By Sonia Neisha
- NSFW Outrageous Pop Culture Graphic Designs That Will Undoubtedly Amuse You
- From Game Of Thrones To Harry Potter: Film And TV Library Designs Give Fans Insight Into Iconic Scene
- “Erotic Mehndi”: The Incredible Henna Art By Mary Ginkas
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!