Some folks are dog lovers, others are more fond of cats. But there are also plenty of us who adore doggos and cattos in equal measure. And we’re in luck because there’s a hilarious and cute webcomic out there that’s drawn by a talented artist who loves both cats and dogs alike. Continue reading »
A 5.5 metre massive crocodile makes mince meat out of a bull shark in Kakadu’s Adelaide River on August 5, 2014 in Kakadu, Australia. The crocodile forced the bull shark into the mangroves and devoured the bull shark. A 43 year old Sydney father took these exclusive photos in the Northern Territory. (Photo by Andrew Paice/Getty Images)
Yes, it’s real. Nothern Territory News photographer Katrina Bridgeford took this amazing front page photograph of Brutus, a 5.5m (~18 feets) saltwater croc, giving a boatload of tourists a moment they’ll never forget on the Adelaide River, just over 100km south of Darwin, Australia, last week. The huge saltwater crocodile, which is missing its right front leg (a shark issue), is a favourite with tourists on the Adelaide River Jumping Croc Cruises, because he loves his meal of buffalo meat and always puts on a good show for it. (Katrina Bridgeford/Nothern Territory News)
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist