Russian artist Roman Booteen has carved one of the most intriguing ‘Hobo nickels‘ we’ve ever seen. Continue reading »
One man who knows this all too well is Sydney-based carving chef, Daniele Barresi.
Hailing from Bagnara Calabra in the southern Italian region of Calabria, Daniele is revered in his motherland and across the world for his stunning creations which he carves into anything from fruit and vegetables to soap and cheese. Continue reading »
Chien Chu Lee from Taiwan is a self-taught pencil carving artist who has mastered a remarkable art form. Lee has been carving pencils since October 2010, but before that he was making small figurines toys for his children using bamboo sticks. Lee considers himself to be a very patient man and possessor of a very steady hand, which is not very difficult to perceive once you look at his creations. From near-exact replica of bridges to Dubai’s Burj Al Arab to the Great Wall of China, Lee has carved them all. Continue reading »
Top Pearsy’s Harry potter corn maze, which he calls “Maize Maze,” in York, England, on July 11. (Bethany Clarke / Getty Images) Zoom.
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s