Chien Chu Lee Carves Pencils Into Architectural Sculptures
Chien Chu Lee from Taiwan is a self-taught pencil carving artist who has mastered a remarkable art form. Lee has been carving pencils since October 2010, but before that he was making small figurines toys for his children using bamboo sticks. Lee considers himself to be a very patient man and possessor of a very steady hand, which is not very difficult to perceive once you look at his creations. From near-exact replica of bridges to Dubai’s Burj Al Arab to the Great Wall of China, Lee has carved them all.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Artist Creates Brilliant Comics For People Who Like Dark Humor
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Low Resolution Pets Behind Pixelated Glass Doors
- Back When the Rotor Rides Were Fun and Dangerous!