Chien Chu Lee Carves Pencils Into Architectural Sculptures
Chien Chu Lee from Taiwan is a self-taught pencil carving artist who has mastered a remarkable art form. Lee has been carving pencils since October 2010, but before that he was making small figurines toys for his children using bamboo sticks. Lee considers himself to be a very patient man and possessor of a very steady hand, which is not very difficult to perceive once you look at his creations. From near-exact replica of bridges to Dubai’s Burj Al Arab to the Great Wall of China, Lee has carved them all.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Russian Pixel Melancholy by Dmitry Bogolyubov
- Photographer Captured Amazing Photos of Christmas Tree Decorated with Goats in Morocco
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Photographer Decided To Include People In Her Photographic Series “Cats In Venice” And Something Beautiful Happened