Artist & Chief Daniele Barresi Carves Out A Unique Space Between Food And Art
One man who knows this all too well is Sydney-based carving chef, Daniele Barresi.
Hailing from Bagnara Calabra in the southern Italian region of Calabria, Daniele is revered in his motherland and across the world for his stunning creations which he carves into anything from fruit and vegetables to soap and cheese.
Daniele can transform a pumpkin into a phoenix or a fruit into a delicate flower with a single knife and a whole lot of imagination.
“I want to know what people think when they see something new like a snake on a watermelon,” he says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Brilliant Book Dedications
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art