Artist & Chief Daniele Barresi Carves Out A Unique Space Between Food And Art
One man who knows this all too well is Sydney-based carving chef, Daniele Barresi.
Hailing from Bagnara Calabra in the southern Italian region of Calabria, Daniele is revered in his motherland and across the world for his stunning creations which he carves into anything from fruit and vegetables to soap and cheese.
Daniele can transform a pumpkin into a phoenix or a fruit into a delicate flower with a single knife and a whole lot of imagination.
“I want to know what people think when they see something new like a snake on a watermelon,” he says.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 9 Painfully True SEX-Pectations Vs Reality
- Beautiful Photographs By Brock Elbank In Tribute To Freckles
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- Artist Imagines Spilled Coffee As Monsters
- Layered 3D Sculpture Came To Life Using Customized Facebook 3D Photo