Artist & Chief Daniele Barresi Carves Out A Unique Space Between Food And Art
One man who knows this all too well is Sydney-based carving chef, Daniele Barresi.
Hailing from Bagnara Calabra in the southern Italian region of Calabria, Daniele is revered in his motherland and across the world for his stunning creations which he carves into anything from fruit and vegetables to soap and cheese.
Daniele can transform a pumpkin into a phoenix or a fruit into a delicate flower with a single knife and a whole lot of imagination.
“I want to know what people think when they see something new like a snake on a watermelon,” he says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s