There’s nothing half-baked about the skills of the person who created this astonishing kitchen wonder. The optical illusion cake is the work of a Youtube baker called Charlotte Sometime and features a colour scheme which looks like the plastic twirling decorations sold at hippy street markets. Continue reading »
After giving birth, it’s natural for a mother to want to be close to her newborn, but this task isn’t always as simple as it seems. Since hospital cribs tend to be positioned several feet away from a patient’s bed, pain and exhaustion often prevent a mom from getting up to retrieve her child. This can make breastfeeding difficult and it can also take its toll on nurses who have to constantly transport babies back and forth between their cribs and mothers’ beds. Continue reading »
The artist Saul Zanolari presents on the website www.saulzanolari.com his brand new portrait “Echography of Change” before the 2011′ scheduled shows in NYC and Rome.
The subjects of this artworks are Lady Gaga and Julie Andrews. The artist plays on the oximoron between tradition and transgression represented by these two icons. This portrait has a Disney background but on the lower side the reading key becomes surgical and medical with an echography of a new Gaga’s creature. This artwork is full of hidden meanings, details and symbols. This is a new evolving step in the artistic growth of Saul Zanolari.
The original artwork is 79’x70′ (200×180 cm), digital painting and acrylic on canvas. Soon available a 100 limited edition print on paper 20’x18′ (50×45 cm) on http://www.wollipeye.com.
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- These Awkward Vintage Christmas Album Covers
- Photographer Brent Stirton Captured Magnificent Images Of Mursi Warriors Of The Omo Valley In Ethiopia
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
- Fascinating Vintage Photographs of Dutch Men In Traditional Volendam Worker Pants