ECHOGRAPHY OF CHANGE – LADY GAGA and JULIE ANDREWS
The artist Saul Zanolari presents on the website www.saulzanolari.com his brand new portrait “Echography of Change” before the 2011′ scheduled shows in NYC and Rome.
The subjects of this artworks are Lady Gaga and Julie Andrews. The artist plays on the oximoron between tradition and transgression represented by these two icons. This portrait has a Disney background but on the lower side the reading key becomes surgical and medical with an echography of a new Gaga’s creature. This artwork is full of hidden meanings, details and symbols. This is a new evolving step in the artistic growth of Saul Zanolari.
The original artwork is 79’x70′ (200×180 cm), digital painting and acrylic on canvas. Soon available a 100 limited edition print on paper 20’x18′ (50×45 cm) on http://www.wollipeye.com.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- Once You See These Rare Historical Photos, You’ll Never Forget Them
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s
- Valentin Pavageau, the Traveler of a Psychedelic Universe
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories