Justin Snead is originally from McColl in Marlboro County but for several years, he’s been storm chasing across the country. Check out his incredible photos! Continue reading »
The moon has always fascinated the man, who showed his admiration through music, poetry, drawings, until one day, Edward “Buzz” Aldrin, Michael Collins, and Neil Armstrong landed there, an achievement that was marked in history and forever changed our perspective. One thing is certain: humanity has always kept an eye on the moon. In fact, our initial conception of a month was directly dependent on the moon’s cycle, and many languages reflect this (i.e. moon-month). Continue reading »
Beauty And The Beast: Storm Chaser Captured Stunning Images Of His Wife Poses In Front Of Epic Storms
A man has photographed a stunning set of images of ‘beauty and the beast’ – as his wife poses in front of epic storms. Nicolaus Wegner snaps other half Daow dangerously close to tornadoes and lightning storms. Continue reading »
A “storm chaser” ; this is how Nick Moir, this Instagram account’s creator, views himself. By scrolling down his pictures, we discover a wild universe, filled with supernatural tones, and we walk by his side into formidable sand storms. Continue reading »
Veteran storm chaser and photographer Mike Olbinski captured the stunning beauty of monsoons in timelapses and stills while chasing storm systems across America. After years on the road the photographer has perfected his set up and takes every setback in his stride as he tries to get ahead of every storm.
Mike Olbinski/Barcroft Images
A monster shelf cloud moves towards a small community in San Manuel, Arizona, 12 September 2016. Thousands of rain drops merge to form mammoth travelling sheets of water in these breathtaking monsoons. Continue reading »
These stunning images show the phwoar-some power of some of Americas most extreme weather. Camille Seaman’s wondrous work features huge super cells, crashing lightning and gale-force winds. The roaming photographer has chased storms across the US from Iowa to Wyoming and from Minnesota to Texas. Her favorite places to chase are Kansas, Nebraska and South Dakota – notorious hotspots for spectacular storms. Here: this lovely monster over a farm, Lodgepole, Nebraska in 2012. Continue reading »
A photographer has weathered some of America’s most violent storms to capture these stunning snaps. Storm chaser Mike Mezeul II, 30, has traveled all over the US to shoot the likes of mammoth thunderstorms and surreal cloud patterns. His incredible collection of storm images are the result of more than 15 years of photography and thousands of miles of travel. The photographer, from Frisco in Texas, USA, became interested in storm chasing aged 16 when he got his first car. He has since shot ferocious storms as far north as the Canadian border and as far south as Mexico. Here: Mike waiting for the storm at Cheyenne, Wyoming, June 2014.
Continue reading »
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!